What is Sea/ Ocean Freight?
- Sea freight is conducted through containers and vessels that are used to transport goods from one destination to another through the sea.
- The movement of containers is closely monitored by shipping authorities to ensure safe and secure shipping of goods.
- It is an ideal shipping solution, particularly for the goods and equipment that cannot be transported through air freight.
How does it work?
Rexxport, one of the top sea freight companies in India, offers overseas shipping of goods through the sea. They offer competitive rates and provide their customers with customizable solutions for hassle-free shipping of their goods from India to global destinations and vice-versa.
Why choose Rexxport?
- What sets Rexxport apart from the rest, is its provision of a wide variety of sea freight services in Delhi at affordable shipping cost. It is considered a reliable platform for sea freight export and import.
- This digital freight forwarding platform offers flexible freight forwarding services to its customers and makes international shipping of goods hassle-free. There is a door-to-door facility for both personal as well as commercial goods.
- It covers all the major sea freight shipping solutions including Full Container Load (FCL), Less Than Container Load (LCL), Non-Containerized Load, Buyer’s Consolidation, and Break Bulk Services.
We provides a full range of ocean freight services including FCL and LCL shipping. We in-house U.S. customs brokerage ensures compliance as goods pass through our national borders. And the whole process is documented and presented in your app, where you can review each shipment status and track its progress in real-time. You will also receive daily emails summarizing your shipment’s progress. If any issues arise, you will be notified by your dedicated logistics manager who will work tirelessly to resolve the problem.